We run a short term accommodation (also known as respite) program in partnership with our Structured Respite Provider’s. Our providers offer a family environment so that your child feels at home and is included in family routines and activities. The program gives children and young people the opportunity to have new experiences while giving carer’s some time out.
Our Respite Program
- The individual needs of your child will be catered for
- Accessible fully-modified family home environment
- One-on-one support within a family environment
- Your child will be a part of family routines and activities
- Transport to and from school (or child care)
- Inclusion in family and community activities
We are working towards centre-based short-term accommodation options.